SEI Certification: Proof of your knowledge, skills, and abilities.
The Software Engineering Institute grants certifications to individuals who demonstrate proficiency in a specified set of skills, abilities, and knowledge relative to a particular knowledge area.
Why get certified?
As a SEI-Certified individual, you’ll:
- Gain vital process improvement knowledge and skills
- Increase your marketability throughout the industry
- Increase your earning potential
- Join a prestigious community of practice
- Implement key standard practices in your organization
What are the benefits?
- Are knowledgeable and skilled in the latest standard practices across the industry
- Increase the performance of the organization
- Gained the abilities and skills to help the organization reach its business goals
- Trained and assessed through industry-leading methods
- Committed to a code of professional conduct that separates you from all other practitioners in the field
- Current on new innovations in the field
- Committed to ongoing professional development in the practice